AUTOGLYM Super Resin Polish 325ml
Autoglym Super Resin Polish 325ml
Super Resin Polish is suitable for all types and colours of paint. Light scratches, swirls,
stains and scuffs vanish leaving your paintwork like new.
It restores gloss to dull surfaces, is simple to use and will never dry hard or become difficult to remove.
Super Resin Polish can be used on both new and old paintwork, it doesn't have to be in poor condition.
A light coating will improve the condition of any vehicle.
- Wash and dry the paintwork.
- Shake well and pour a small amount onto a polish applicator.
- Apply a thin layer to the paintwork in overlapping circles to ensure even coverage. Increase pressure over any marks, scratches or dull patches. Allow to dry. Do not apply to unpainted rubber or plastic trim.
- Buff with a Hi-Tech Finishing Cloth.
- Stand back and admire the shine.
Q: Does Super Resin Polish contain silicone?
A: Yes, Super Resin Polish contains silicone.
Q: Does Super Resin Polish contain wax?
A: Yes, Super Resin Polish does contain a protective wax. If you would like to extend and prolong that protection, apply High Definition Wax or Extra Gloss Protection afterwards.
Q: Can I apply Super Resin Polish to unpainted plastic bumpers and trim?
A: Super Resin Polish is only suitable for painted bodywork. If any residue from Super Resin Polish comes into contact with unpainted surfaces, use Autoglym Fast Glass with a Hi-Tech Microfibre to remove this.